Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friendship




A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. Prov. 27:9

I read this verse on one of my online devotionals the other day and it reminded me that I am blessed with fabulous friends! Each day I get to go to work with some of the best girls anyone could wish for! They make me laugh so hard I cry and we are known to be a little too loud! They make my life easier. I'm blessed to have one of my best girls live right behind me and we share our gate between our two yards with a worn path in between. I've made great friends with people in my small group at church that I enjoy spending time with. Several of my best friends also show up in the form of family-my husband, sisters, niece, and mother in law. Some friends are only a phone call away and I have new friends that I am loving getting to know better and spend time with!! So here's to my friends - for laughing with me, crying with me, praying for me, keeping me straight, acting like fools, exercising when we don't want to, overindulging, and listening to me vent!! Thank you for refreshing my soul! You Rock!!! What friendships refresh your soul??

1 comment:

  1. Well your friendship refreshes my soul!! I am so blessed to have you in my life!!

    (I am the one that exercises with you and then indulges in that chocolate cake you made last night!!!)

    ReplyDelete