Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clean Eating

I'm on a new mission this week! I've been reading up on Clean Eating and have decided to give it a shot! One of my goals this month is to eat healthier and work out more, so following the Clean Eating looks like something I can do. It isn't a diet, it is basically eating all the things that are good for us and getting rid of the stuff that isn't!! I KNOW my downfalls are: ice cream, chips, and dip...I have to STOP or eat very rarely!! It also calls for drinking A LOT Of water which we already know, but the book reminds you of all the important reasons. I'm getting closer to turning 40 and I really am determined to get in the best shape I possibly can by then. ( the big day is in July) I've had fun planning out the menu and making the grocery list...I'll keep you posted on how I do this week!! Here's to clean eating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment