Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fantastic weekend



What a wonderful weekend!! We welcomed Chase into the world at 3:16 A.M. Saturday morning. Congratulations to my brother and sister in law!! What a blessing Chase is! He is so tiny! I just LOVE babies! I love their little lips, nose, and mouth... I know I would sit at stare at my kids forever and watch all the cute faces they made. I know Tara and Chad have so many great times ahead of them! It also reminded me that mine are growing up so fast so it is nice to be around little babies. Of course, the kiddos are very excited to have another new little cousin! Reece enjoyed getting to hold Chase for a while today!



This weekend I also got to play in a rag ball tournament with my family for a benefit! It was great FUN...but I am so sore!! We all laughed a lot and moaned some too! What is hilarious is most of us on the team have all played ball at some time in our life and we ran out on the field each time like we were the age we were back when we played! Whooo....I can say for me, I can feel the 20 years difference from when I used to play softball, but it was fun! We thought it was a double elimination tournament, but after the first game we found out it was round robin. 7 1/2 hours of rag ball on Saturday and 1 hour on Sunday. Whew!! I'm feeling it...



No comments:

Post a Comment