Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekly Menu

Monday- Sour Cream Chicken, brown rice, green beans, rolls, and brownies with ice cream. We are watching Amazing Race Finale with the Estes. No rolls or dessert for me. I'm trying to correct the damage from celebrating all weekend!!

Tuesday- Grilled pork chops and sweet potatoes/regular potatoes for those that don't like sweet potatoes.

Wednesday- Celebrating my niece's birthday

Thursday- book club

Friday- out to eat

Saturday- birthday party

Sunday- Grilling out. Hmm...chicken or steak???

Don't have to cook too many nights this week..yay..I am looking forward to that!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to eat a SMALL portion of sour cream chicken and no dessert for me either but I may have a roll!!! LOL!!!
    Weigh in tomorrow!!!

    I SO hope the cowboys win tonight....I love those two!!!!
    See ya in an hour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I see Keith Brown in Chase. I guess I should say Chad and Keith. Wow. Too cute

    ReplyDelete