Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

The truth is:

It has been a wonderful school year, but I am so ready for summer!!!

My evenings go by so well when I am not rushing around doing a million things!

I feel so good after exercising even though most of the time I don't want to!

I've been doing better on my eating choices, but there are some days I still want my sweets!!

I have lost 15 pounds, but there is about 8 more I would LOVE to lose!

God puts some people in my life just to build my character.

Our preacher did a sermon on relationships that was really great and such a reminder of the importance of the relationships we have in our lives. It reminded me that I am so blessed with a great family and wonderful friends that truly enrich my life on a daily basis!!

The truth is I have the best husband any one could ask for! Keith is so kind, considerate, helpful, and makes me laugh! My life wouldn't be the same without him! And the truth is sometimes I take him for granted!

It's hard to let your kids go through struggles and not handle the situation for them or at least take out the people that are bothering them!! LOL!

The older I get, the more I see who and what is really important to me and where I want to spend my time!

The truth is : I CAN HARDLY WAIT UNTIL JUNE 3RD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment