Friday, October 29, 2010

Girls' Weekend








I was able to go on a girls' weekend a few weeks ago with some of my favorite girls!! We went to the Riverwalk in San Antonio to celebrate on of my best friend's 40th birthday! What a fabulous time! We left out midday Friday and the laughter began. My face and body literally hurt from laughing so hard. I can't say enough about what these girls mean to me. I know my mom used to always tell me that I would be lucky if I had one best friend, but God has blessed me with so many that enrich my life and these girls are a few of them!! My friend that turned 40 has been my bff since high school. What a blessing to share so much of our life together! We enjoyed food on the riverwalk and a few drinks, shopping at LaCantera, but the best time was in the hotel room when we all just piled up on the beds and laughed and talked. There is nothing like sharing laughs and tears with your friends!

1 comment: