Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Random Truths:

I've missed watching Reece play football since he broke his wrist, but I haven't missed the practices.

My girl plays her last volleyball game for Gentry this week and that will be it. She doesn't want to play in high school. It's been so fun to watch her, but sad to know she is finishing...

The truth is there have been some hard lessons my girl has had to learn lately about relationships and I find myself struggling with the same issues some times as an adult.

BUT...I find the older I get, the less I worry about some situations. The TRUTH is some things just don't matter in the big scheme of things!

I have the best husband in the world! He knows just when I need help around the house, when I need a laugh, when I need a date night, and when I need encouraging.

God is working in my life and I'm taking notice. I know God is always working around me and ready to work in my life, but I am intentionally listening and seeking. What a difference it makes!!

I've indulged in way too much delicious food lately and need to get back on track. The truth is: It was all DELICIOUS!!

I love being able to wear flip flops to school!

There are challenging days as a teacher. Most students don't follow directions well, but there is more positive than negative!

The truth is I LOVE when Keith goes to the grocery store so I don't have to!

And finally, the older I get, the more I love staying home and hanging out! The truth is I enjoy time with my friends and family, but the the truth is: THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!

2 comments:

  1. I have found myself wanting to just stay home more too! Funny how the older we get the more of a homebody we are.
    That was some good stuff.....all of it's true but the part about Keith was so true...he is such a good guy! You are blessed to have him and we are blessed to have you guys as our friend!

    ReplyDelete