Saturday, April 2, 2011

Disneyworld

We had such a great time at Disneyworld! It's one of those places that I know it will be fun, but when we get there, it is even better than I imagine. This is the first time I have been to Disney and not been completely worn out when we got home. We went to the parks first thing in the morning to beat the crowd and would stay until after lunch and then go take a nap before returning for the evening. Since it was spring break, it was really crowded midday so it worked out nicely to leave for a while. My family is definitely crazy Disney fans so we don't want to miss anything. We have to do everything as many times as possible! Although I am forty years old, I become a kid again when I get to Disneyworld. I love Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom, Cinderella's Castle, and seeing all the characters. I can't help but smile when Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy walk by. I guess I have so many great memories at Disney that I can't help but smile!

Some of our family favorites are: Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom, Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom, and Rockin' Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, and Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios. We rode these rides as many times as we could while we were there. We walked around the World Showcase at Epcot and enjoyed it, but Keith and I would like to spend more time at each country some time. We didn't want to bore the kids, they were good sports!

Fantasmic is a great night show at Hollywood and Illuminations at Epcot is wonderful. The firework show at the castle can't be beat. They had a special show at the castle that goes with their "Memories" theme this year and it is indescribable. That show definitely is on my list of favorite things to see in this lifetime!!

We were there at the same time some of our friends were there too so we hung out with them at different times throughout the week. That was just an added bonus! We took tons of pics, but here are just a few.



Breakfast at Tusker House at the Animal Kingdom. It was a delicious buffet!


The Garden Festival was going on at Epcot and the flowers were gorgeous! Each character topiary was unbelievable!


a>





We love Chef Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment