Monday, January 17, 2011

I want more!

I want more in 2011!! I don't mean more stuff, but more intentional living. I love setting goals, but even more than that- achieving them!! I was reminded a few weeks ago in my reading that if you don't set a goal, you actually have by default- Your goal is to stay the same. Who wants to stay the same? Not me! I know God has big plans in store for my family and I and I don't want to miss it! Things I want more of this year:

Pray More

Give More

Serve More

Be kinder

Listen More

Love More

Laugh More

Forgive More

Live More

How to achieve these things? Well, I need to look around me and see where I can join in where God is working. What has He placed around me that I can jump in and be a part of? The best place for me to start practicing this list is in my own home with my precious gifts God has given me and then go from there.

John 10:10 I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly.

I want to live the abundant life. I want more! More of what God has in store for me and more impact on others' lives for God. He gave it all for me. Can't I do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment