Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am especially thankful for:

enjoying MLK Holiday with my favorite three people!! We had so much fun going to the movie and out to eat!

my dad is doing well and I am really enjoying spending time with him!

my wonderful husband. I know I say this almost weekly, but he is such a blessing to me! He listens to me, advices me when needed, but I love that some times he'll just listen to me vent and let me be upset... although he does like to fix any situation for me that he can. :)

all that God is teaching me. He has opened my eyes to so many truths lately. I'm thankful for it and pray I will continue to grow closer to Him daily.

my small group! They are such a great group to get together with and laugh together and study God's Word.

teaching opportunities I have had with the kids. I've been able to share some concerns with Ashlyn and Reece and we've moved in a positive directions.

good choices that Ashlyn has made.

that my observation went well at school!

for my seat warmer and steering wheel warmer. It is so cold outside!

eating healthier and getting exercise time in most days this week.

being able to coach a great group of kids for UIL Oral Reading!! GO SFA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment