Monday, March 1, 2010

New Month, New Goals

March is here!! Yay...so many great things happening in March and I'm hoping spring weather will arrive soon! I'm looking forward to the Writing TAKS being OVER, Spring Break, Ashlyn's tennis matches, Emma's Bayou Bash, and Second Baptist Ladies Retreat! This year I am trying to set goals each month as I reflect on the previous month. So here are my goals for this month:
1. Continue my daily Bible reading and spend more time in prayer
2. Memorize one scripture verse each week
3. Clear out one pile from my bedroom
4. Get in better shape: cardio 4-5 times a week/weights 4 times a week
5. Two date nights this month (I'm going to try to pull off more-even if it is a quiet evening at home)
6. Paint Reece's room and organize it
7. Two family fun nights (kids choose what we do)
So there it is written out...I'll keep you updated on how I do! I love to check things off when completed, so hopefully I will do so at the end of this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment