Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

A lot on my plate this week, so I looked for daily things to really be thankful for. Here are some things I came up with:

1. Writing TAKS is OVER and the kids worked hard!
2. My sweet husband who has cooked, cleaned, and has taken care of things around the house
3. Sonic Cherry Limeade
4. Sweet parents who were so excited to see me when I stopped by (makes me feel good)
5. My kids that make me smile
6. Lunch time at school today with friends that made me laugh till I cry
7. Lesley-walks with me even when we don't want to
8. This beautiful weather we have had the past few days
9. My 4th grade team- they are so supportive and brought us delicious treats
10. Time with my girlfriends

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that our walks have brought us to become good friends too!! I SOMETIMES don't want to go but always am glad I did after we are done!!

    ReplyDelete