Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Upcoming Ladies Retreat

Team LOL

This is supposed to be our "tough" look

The team that beat us...

Just some friendly competition

My crazy sisters!


My sweet mother in law

This upcoming weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year!! It is our annual Ladies Retreat at Camp Tejas. It is always so fun and refreshing! God always moves in a mighty way and I love being a part of it. These are a few pictures from last year's retreat. I am blessed that my sisters, nieces, mother in law, and some of my best friends attend the retreat as well...that is an added blessing!! Most of these pictures are us before we did our version of the Amazing Race. I talked a lot of smack to my family (they are the ones in the pink shirts) about us beating them...well, unfortunately, they BEAT us!! Not only did they beat us, they beat everyone...yep...they got first place. Eventually I was happy for them!! Hopefully my team does better this year, if not, it it still a BLAST!! Two more days and off we go...so excited to see all God teaches me and how He touches the lives around me!!!

1 comment:

  1. You were "Eventually" happy for them!!! LOL!!!!
    I am going to miss you this weekend and so wish I was going too!!! Next year though....I may need to start my training now!!

    ReplyDelete