Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Goal Update

Here it is already the middle of March...wow...time is flying!! Many of my goals I am doing well with, but there are still a few I want to be able to check off at the end of the month! So here is the update:

1. My Bible reading is going well. My small group is reading the Bible through in a year, so this really helps me to stay on track! My prayer time is okay, but can use some improvement. I am very easily distracted and I find my mind wanders A LOT...still working on this!!

2. Scripture memorization is going fine. I am trying to learn scriptures that I'm not real familiar with so I'm not just relying on some of my favorites, but learning new ones!

3. Piles in the bedroom-still there!! OOPS! I have cleaned out some other areas though...that has to count for something!!

4. Cardio and weights: the cardio is great! I'm walking or doing the elliptical 4 days a week and have even walked 3.5 or 4 miles a couple of times. (my regular is 3 miles) It helps that I have one of my good friends, Lesley, to walk with. It makes the time fly by! I'm on track with the weights as well...yay!!

5. Date night-well, we've had a quiet evening at home (which is always nice) and we've had a few nights out with friends! That is something I always enjoy. This Thursday is looking like it may work for a date evening...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

6. Reece's room-Okay, it is NOT going to get painted-not by me anyway, BUT we will organize and clean out...that is on the agenda for this week!

7. Family Night-hmmm...well we did a family day-still working on the family night!

So, there it is...not too bad! It helps that I have it typed up on here for ya'll to read...makes me more accountable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment