Saturday, September 11, 2010

Football Season is here!!



Today was Reece's first Optimist football game for the season and it was GREAT!!! He plays for his school and the team they played today is the other team for our school so this was for "bragging" rights! It turned out well for us!! The boys played awesome, made 6 touchdowns, and worked hard! Reece plays linebacker and as he says, he loves hitting people!! He got 5 great tackles and trust me, I played each move with him!! What a proud momma on the sidelines! Reece was all smiles after the game and loved telling us all about it! I can't stop grinning as I listen to him and the excitement in his voice! There is nothing that makes me happier than watching my kids do what they enjoy!! So, yay for a great first game and I can hardly wait until next week!! Go Gators!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment