Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for the career I have! What other job do you go to that for most of the day you have people hugging you, telling you how much they care about you, and that you are the best teacher ever??? These kids make me smile. Today was one of those days that I just picked up on so many little things that these kids do and share every day. I get to hear stories about the new puppies they bought, their favorite part of a book, how the latest karate class went, what their parents or siblings have said, description of a sick sibling, and so much more!! When some of my girls in class have the case of the giggles and can't seem to stop laughing, it makes me think of me going through school. Actually it is still me when I am around my friends!! What a blessing to get to go to this job daily. Some times teaching can be trying and very challenging with everything we deal with on top of the actual teaching, but I have so many more wonderful, positive things to be thankful for each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment