Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for all that God continues to bless me with!! The past few weeks, He just seems to be reminding me to slow down and look around...what a tremendous amount of people and things I have to be thankful for! Today though, God showed himself in a powerful way. My precious niece was scheduled for a c section this morning for the delivery of my great niece and then removal of a cyst there was concern about and all kinds of "possibilities" that could go wrong! I knew and BELIEVED though that God was going to take care of it! He was going to make everything go well! I know along with me, so many people were praying for the situation and sweet Julianne arrive this morning around 9:00 a.m. and she is a PERFECT little angel and the cyst was removed successfully and everything is wonderful!!! My God answers prayers!! He wants us to give all our worries and anxieties to Him and I PRAISE Him for all the blessings He continues to give. If there was ever a Thursday I needed to be thankful, this is the ONE!!! Thank you God for answered prayers!!

2 comments: