Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

The relationships in my life!! God has truly blessed me with so many wonderful people that make my life better....my wonderful husband, children, in laws, parents, sisters, nephews, nieces, and best friends!! One of the greatest things about these relationships is that they live right here nearby!! Throughout this whole week God has reminded me to look around at all the blessings that surround me! This has been one of "those" weeks and these are the people that have helped when I needed them, these are the people who have listened to me when I was struggling, talked things out, encouraged me when I was in a challenge, made me laugh, bought me a Sonic drink just because, and helped with my parents. I'm blessed to live my life with these people!! I only hope they all know how much they mean to me and I hope I can return the favor.



No comments:

Post a Comment