Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Three Day Weekend Recap

LABOR DAY WEEKEND! What a blast!! I got to spend the weekend doing my favorite things: hanging out with family and friends having fun and eating! Friday we headed to the Woodlands with our good friends, The Estes, and started with appetizers at the Cheesecake Factory and then dinner at Grottos. Delicious! Afterwards we went to see Clay Walker in concert. Let me just say, he is so good!! I've seen him before and loved it and was not disappointed this time!! That man can sing and entertain!! We stayed the night at the Woodlands Conference Center and Resort. This place is fabulous!! Check it out. http://www.woodlandsresort.com/ If you are ever looking for a quick weekend getaway, this would do the trick!! The next morning we went to Panera Bread for breakfast and enjoyed hanging out and talking. Keith and I did a little shopping afterwards and then headed back to Baytown. We chilled out that afternoon and then went for fajitas and the works at some friends. Sunday was spent going to church, spending day with family, and then small group. I love my small group!! What a wonderful group to share life with!! Monday was more relaxing with family, coffee and conversation with my sister, Donna, and then headed to my nephew's house that afternoon for some delicious steak that he grilled (even though I told him I wasn't going to be eating) LOL! We ended the night at one of my BFF's house watching the football game, eating cheese dip, laughing and visiting!! It was a fantastic three days off!! Another weekend full of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment