Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Well, it's Thursday and I couldn't let it pass without saying a few things I am especially thankful for this week.

I am so thankful for a wonderful trip to Disneyworld. It really was such a great time with my little family. The weather was wonderful and we had a so much fun! One moment that will stick with me forever is when all 4 of us were racing to Rocking Rollercoaster at the same time, dodging through the crowd, laughing and squealing about beating each other there and getting on the ride. As silly as it sounds to some, God reminded me in that moment how blessed I am!! It was such a treat to be at a place that I love and my family loves it just as much! We laughed so much and walked so much, but it is a trip that has left me with a ton of memories!





Secondly, I am extremely thankful for all the ladies who help prepare for our upcoming retreat. I could not do it without them!

Well, I'm exhausted. I'll share more of the retreat and Disneyworld next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment