Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Upcoming Ladies Retreat

Our 14th annual Ladies Retreat is coming up in two more days!! I am so excited! I am blessed with the opportunity of leading the retreat and it is so rewarding! I love the retreat for so many reasons, but the main one is to get away with my family and friends and grow closer to God and each other. Here are a few pictures from last year:






These are some of my favorite people that I get to spend time with while we are at the retreat! There are so many others attending this year as well that I really look forward to spending time with.

I am praying for God to move in an amazing way. I'm praying for lives to be changed and all of us to return home with a commitment to LIVE OUT LOUD for Christ. I'm praying that those who don't know Jesus Christ will come to know him this weekend! I know it is going to be the best retreat yet!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!!! It'll be Awesome!!! Looking forward to getting to know some small group members even better.

    ReplyDelete