Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goals for school/work year

A new beginning starting tomorrow. I love the sound of that!! New beginnings are always GREAT! I can take the things I know work well and continue to implement them, but I can change the things I know I need to improve on! There are several goals I have that I want to accomplish this year. I love making lists of goals so I can refer back to them and check them off at the end when I've finished!! So here we go:

Wake up at least 30 minutes earlier each morning

Do my quiet time first thing each morning

Exercise 5 days a week

Weekly menus planned

Dinner with my family around our table as many evenings as possible per week

Quality time with Keith and my kids each evening

Greet my students at the door each morning

Focus on 1 day at a time-don't get overwhelmed

Organize items the night before we need them

Go to bed earlier

I am determined that I am not going to let "busyness" control my life. I am not going to be rushed around all the time. With God's help and some organization, I know I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment