Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekly Menu

Since I will be returning to work this week, there will be quick, easy meals cooked this week!!

Monday- Mexico Joes (another version of sloppy joes-this is actually Weight Watchers - 6 points)
1 pound ground round
1/2 cup frozen onions
1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chilies, undrained
2 TBS taco seasoning
8 oz. tomato sauce
6 hamburger buns

Cook meat and onion until browned. Mix other ingredients with meat and cook over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.

Tuesday- Chicken Alfredo, Caesar salad, and garlic- this is our "show" night with friends so I will fix some easy dessert as well

Wednesday- Mexican casserole

Thursday-grilled pork chops, mixed veggies, and salad

Friday-Sour Cream Chicken, brown rice, and green beans

Saturday- out to dinner

Sunday- small group....hmmm...still thinking on this one!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, yum! I think I've give the Mexican Joes a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant I think I'll give the Mexican Joes a try. :)

    ReplyDelete