Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So many things to be thankful for!!

First of all, I am so thankful for the way God has been working in my life! Exactly what I needed at the right time!!

What a great first week of school! I am thankful for my students that I get to spend the year with and the best team a person could work with. What a huge blessing to be able to go to a job that you love and spend the day with some of your best friends!!

I'm reminded today again how thankful I am for Keith! What a wonderful husband! He does so much for our family!

I'm thankful for surprise lunch dates with my sweet hubby!

Wonderful in laws that help out with our kiddos

uninterrupted quiet moments

people that say just the right thing that I need to hear and they don't even know it

situations that have happened to help me grow as a person

the comments my BFFs say that literally make me cry laughing!! This happens almost daily at school!!

2 comments:

  1. You're such a great person! I'm glad I know you. I'm glad Carleigh has such a good example in her teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I truely don't think I have ever met someone that laugh with as much as I do you!!!! Your laugh is contagious!!!! I love you guys and am so thankful to have yall in my life and my family's life!!!!

    ReplyDelete