Saturday, August 7, 2010

River Trip

We just returned from a great river trip with most of my family!! There were about 30 of us that were able to go spend a few days together floating the Comal River. We always start the trip the same by going to Landa Park and feeding the ducks and riding the train. I've been making this trip since I was a little girl and New Braunfels is one of my favorite places ever!! It never gets old! There are so many great memories there that flood my mind every time we go, but it is so fun making new memories with my kiddos, Keith, and all my family!!! I love watching all the younger kids hang out together laughing, playing, and talking! It is a joy to watch!! I was reminded how blessed I am once again. I am so lucky to have a family that is close and enjoys spending so much time together, and we all get along so well! This is a crazy group and they make me laugh until I cry! God has reminded me lately to enjoy the little moments throughout each day and I am trying to do just that!! I hated to leave the relaxing banks of the river because I know the craziness of school is about to start, but it sure was great while we were there!! New Braunfels has it all: great rivers, delicious food, and goodies from Naeglin's Bakery that always help with my weight gain!! Special times that I won't soon forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment