Monday, August 9, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

There are several truths that have crossed my mind the past month or so that I wanted to share:

1. I absolutely love every second with my family!! Ashlyn is so fun to watch as she goes through her teenage years. I am so proud of her and love her personality. What a beautiful girl she is inside and out!! Reece makes me smile all the time. I love watching his personality flourish!! He is such a doll (he would hate me calling him that!) and entertainer!

2. The truth is Keith is a wonderful husband and I've been reminded lately not to take him for granted and to enjoy all our time together!

3. God has been showing me things in my life that I need to clean out. Just like junk piles up in my house sometimes, I have let things pile up in my life that need cleaned out as well. I'm bad about holding onto things materially that I don't want to get rid of and I do the same thing in my personal life. Luckily God has been giving me gentle reminders of things I need to take care of and I know with His help I can take care of those things. The truth is some times we allow poisons into our lives that slowly eat away our relationship with Him and the impact we can have on those around us.

4. I'm a loud person and like to have a good time. I My family and friends mean everything to me and I am loyal and dependable. Laugh often, long, and loud describes me perfectly. I love to hang out and talk and laugh until I cry. The truth is some people aren't comfortable with that, and that is okay, but I won't change who I am for others!

5. The truth is God has put people in my life at just the right time and I am thankful for that!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you girlie! And I love to laugh with you until I cry or pee my pants, usually both! ;)

    ReplyDelete