Monday, December 27, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

What a blessing of a holiday I've enjoyed!! I've been able to spend the last 19 days straight with my family and although many of the first days were so challenging, it has been a wonderful Christmas season! We spent days at each others houses visiting, eating, and sharing favorite memories! On Christmas Eve we attended church service with family at Second Baptist and then we went to Prodigal Church with the rest of my family, including my dad! There we sang some of my favorite Christmas songs and heard a message to remind us the importance of the life God has given us!!

This is us on Christmas Eve celebrating with family and friends...




My wonderful in laws with their grand kids.



My fabulous sisters!!




My brother in law and sister in law and their cutie, Chase.



Santa visited...



My precious daddy...sweetest man I know.



Reece looking for the pickle so he could open the first present. He found it!!



He got the bike he wanted.



Ashlyn passing out presents.



Another fabulous Christmas, come and gone. One thing I've learned over the last few weeks is to savor every moment and that is what I intend to continue doing!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and made special memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment