Thursday, December 30, 2010

A few of my favorite things... part 2

One of my favorite things to do is travel!! I would rather spend money on going places and seeing things than on things around the house, etc.

A few of my favorite places from 2010:

We were able to travel to Colorado this summer with family and friends. It was a great experience. We hiked and picnicked at many beautiful places! The weather was wonderful and you can't beat the scenery.





We also enjoyed a trip to Cozumel to celebrate my 40th birthday with friends. It was so much fun! Lots of laughs! I love the beach and turquoise water!





We did our annual trip to a river and this year we went to New Braunfels with the family. New Braunfels is one of my all time favorite places. I grew up going to New Braunfels every summer so I have so many wonderful memories there! It is also the reason I love floating beautiful rivers!





A weekend that I look forward to each year is our annual ladies retreat. It is such a great weekend to worship and fellowship with other women. We laugh, cry, and have so much fun. One of my favorite things is the amazing race we have each year. We didn't win this year, maybe next year...



Meeting with my small group is another one of my favorite things. I love getting together, discussing the Bible, and just having fun together. Most of our group has been together for years and enjoy doing life together.

And as you already know, one of my favorite things is my friends!!! I have the best ones a girl could ever hope for!







Something new we started doing this year that I hope to continue is to visit Yepez Vineyard. Several of us would meet out there for wine, music, and fellowship. It is beautiful and so relaxing!



Now you know some of my favorite things in my life. I hope you are able to enjoy many favorite things in your life as well. I know I look forward to adding many more favorite things in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment