Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One goal accomplished!!

Today I completed my reading plan of reading the Bible in a year!! The past few years I have had that as a goal, but can never make it the whole way through the old testament. I love reading through the new testament, but the old testament is always a challenge. This year my small group committed to reading through the Bible this year and I was determined to finish and I DID!!! What an accomplishment it is!! I'm so excited and proud of myself. We used this website for study material and the reading plan:

www.oneyearbibleonline.com

You can even read the passages online on this website. I would recommend it for anyone interested in reading through the Bible in a year. This is the version I read:



Now I'm debating what plan to use next! I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! I am going to try to do it in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jackie! One of the best goals to make and complete.

    ReplyDelete