Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful for a productive week at work!! It feels great to get things accomplished.

So thankful for my husband that works so hard and he never complains. He has been a turnaorund for over a month and the guy just never gripes... I could learn from him.

Oh, and I am thankful the turnaround is almost OVER!!!

I am thankful for my wonderful job. Although education is cutting its budget tremendously, I am so grateful I have my job and love it!

I am especially thankful this week for the yard men who cleaned out my flower bed and put mulch in. That was money well spent!!

I am thankful for my sweet housekeeper that cleans my house and makes my life easier.

I am thankful this week for the small moments with my kids that God has reminded me to slow down and enjoy them. This can be tough when you feel pulled in so many directions!

I am thankful for my girls at school that make me laugh till I cry. (I laughed so hard yesterday I cried my eye make up off) To work with people you love and some of your best friends is absolutely the best!

I am thankful this week for my in laws are so willing to help me with crazy schedules.

I am thankful for the team of people helping prepare for the Ladies Retreat!

I am thankful Spring Break is 15 days away!!!

I hope you can find things in your life to be thankful for today!! Maybe take the time to remind someone you are thinking of them and are thankful they are in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment