Monday, February 28, 2011

Marriage Monday

Well, I started to do Marriage Mondays about a year ago and I didn't stick to it. One of my friends has been doing it the past few weeks on her blog so it has inspired me to focus on it again. Besides God, my marriage is the most important thing in my life so I will share some things about it through the weeks on Marriage Mondays. Today I will start by telling you about my husband. A quick review (because I covered this in a previous blog) is we have known each other our whole lives. We grew up going to the same school and hanging out with the same friends. He really became one of my best friends after high school and I soon realized I would rather be with him than anyone else and the rest as they say is history. I will share some of his traits that I absolutely love!!




He is caring and kind.
He is fun loving and makes me laugh.
He is family oriented.
He is a Godly man and leader to our family.
He is loyal and dependable. I know that I can count on him for anything!
He is so cute and has a great smile!
He is a hard worker.
He is so helpful.
He is honest.
He is a fantastic father.
He is my best friend.
He is wise.
He has pretty eyes!
He is patient.
He is content. Keith never complains.
He balances me.
He is thoughtful. Keith pays attention to some details that I never notice or I've forgotten.
He takes good care of us.
He is crazy about me and the kids!

1 comment:

  1. She aint lyin'!!!! He really is all those things! They are blessed to have each other!!!!

    ReplyDelete