Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Simple truths:

I have prayed constantly the past few months about so many things and what a huge difference it has made! The truth is God is my source of strength and He is working in amazing ways.

Keith is working a turn around. I miss him and how helpful he always is with the kids and around the house. Some days I am so tired, but thankful for his job and hard work.I savor all of our moments together.

I have enjoyed winter, but the truth is I can hardly wait for spring!! I am so ready for warmer temps and sunshine!!

My life changed two months ago and I will never be the same. The truth is I don't want to be. I have learned so much!!

It's the little things that matter. The kind gesture, phone call, text, or email to remind someone you are thinking of them. The truth is it can make all the difference in the day.

My friends and family continue to bless me on a daily basis. Their constant encouragement and humor make me smile.

The truth is I love watching my children grow. I get teary eyed some times watching them head out the door going somewhere...knowing that time is flying by.

God has richly blessed me! The truth is I couldn't ask for a better life!!!

1 comment: